What is SEO?
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is an essential tool for businesses looking to increase their online visibility and drive more traffic to their website, however, implementing these strategies can be a time-consuming process, and businesses may not see results immediately which is why some opt to hire a UK SEO agency. Fortunately for you, we have put together several quick SEO improvements that businesses, like yours, can make to their website to see results sooner rather than later.
In addition to these quick improvements, businesses can also take advantage of the recent GA4 update to Google Analytics. GA4 is designed to provide more comprehensive insights into user behaviour and deliver a more personalised experience for users.
SEO improvements you can make right away
The following are seven improvements that your business can implement now to see quick results and take advantage of the benefits of GA4, so there is no need to call in the SEO geeks! AKA, us.
- Optimise your website for mobile devices: With more people accessing the internet through their mobile devices, having a mobile-friendly website is crucial for SEO success. To ensure your website is mobile-friendly, use responsive design, optimise your images, and compress your code.
- Conduct keyword research: Keyword research is essential for identifying the search terms and phrases that your target audience uses to search for products or services related to your business. Conducting keyword research allows you to then find the correct phrases to add to your website.
- Improve your website speed: Website speed is a critical factor in search engine rankings and user experience. To improve your website speed, optimise your images, reduce file size, and use a content delivery network (CDN).
- Optimise your meta descriptions and title tags: Meta descriptions and title tags are crucial for search engine visibility. Optimise them by including your target keywords and making them compelling and relevant to your audience.
- Create quality content: High-quality content is a crucial factor in SEO success. Create content that is relevant, informative, and engaging to your target audience. Use your target keywords in your content, and ensure that it is easy to read and understand. If it is blogs/news content, make sure you are providing valuable information and not just copied from somewhere else.
- Build backlinks: Backlinks are links from other websites that point to your website. They are a critical factor in determining your website’s authority and credibility in the eyes of search engines. Now building backlinks is a great way to improve your website’s performance, but it can be tricky to implement. This is something we do offer at Disruptor Media, and would be happy to help you with this!
- Monitor your analytics and Google search console: Monitoring your website analytics is essential for tracking your progress and identifying areas for improvement. Make sure to use Google search console to find which keywords are performing and ranking well, as well as finding the ones that aren’t performing well so that you can create content or improve existing content around these keywords.
By implementing these changes and taking advantage of the benefits of GA4, businesses can increase their online visibility and drive more traffic to their website without the need to consult a UK SEO agency.
We understand that these steps can be overwhelming and making mistakes can be costly and frustrating. At Disruptor Media, we offer no-nonsense digital marketing solutions that help organisations develop lead-generating campaigns.
Our team of experts are available to provide guidance and improve your strategy at any stage. Contact us today to learn more about how our UK SEO agency can help your organisation thrive.